3 steps to buy bitcoin on Bitstamp Exchange with $10 reward code
What is Bitstamp exchange history?
Bitstamp is one of the most ancient and trustful cryptocurrency exchanges. The company is headed by CEO Nejc Kodrič, who co-founded the company in August 2011 with Damijan Merlak in his native Slovenia, but later moved its registration to the UK in April 2013, then to Luxembourg in 2016. In April 2016, the Luxembourgish government granted a license to Bitstamp to be fully regulated in the EU as a payment institution, allowing it to do business in all 28 EU member states.
Why is Bitstamp a safe choice for investment?
Along with Coinbase, OKCoin, and itBIT, Bitstamp is one of the four major exchange platforms that contribute to pricing on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index.The Bitstamp platform is targeted at intermediate and advanced digital currency users who want to deal in exchange business that involves altcoins, Bitcoin and fiat currencies. Large sum trading with low transactions cost is the major unique selling proposition on Bitstamp.
Is Bitstamp exchange trusted?
Bitstamp is the first digital currency exchange platform to be fully licensed in Europe, making it one of the very rare cryptocurrency exchanges to be so licensed in the world. The exchange is authorized and licensed by the Luxembourg Financial Industry Supervisory Commission (CSSF). Such regulatory oversight gives users added protection when trading on the Bitstamp exchange.
How to start buying cryptocurrencies and bitcoin on Bitstamp exchange
- Create a free account on Bitstamp Exchange
- Verify your account (high quality photos and documents). It’s a stage to improve security of your personal information.
- Make your first depost and start trading cryptocurrencies.
Get 10% reward with promotional code on Bitstamp.
You can get 10% reward bonus on account creation ($10) when you first deposit and trade $100 using the following link: Referral reward code Bitstamp.
What kind of cryptocurrecies can I trade on Bitstamp?
Bitstamp exchange has recently introduced new cryptocurrencies that can be traded. Along with the most famous ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the complete assets you can trade and buy on Bitstamp are:
Kyber Network (KNC)
Gemini dollar (GUSD)
Zero fees on new trade pairs on Bitstamp.
Introducing ZRX, MKR, KNC, DAI and GUSD at Bitstamp with zero fees until the end of May on Bitstamp Exchange.
● 0x (ZRX) – an open-source protocol that enables peer-to-peer exchange of tokens
● Maker (MKR) – the governance token of the Maker protocol
● Kyber Network (KNC) – a decentralized protocol that enables instant swaps of different tokens
● Dai (DAI) – a stablecoin soft-pegged to USD through Maker Protocol’s smart contracts
● Gemini dollar (GUSD) – a regulated stablecoin backed by bank-held USD
Trading fees are low compared to Coinbase.
In general, Bitstamp is appreciated also for its low trading fees (< 0.5%) if compared, for example with Coinbase. You can have a look of the trading fees of all pairs at the following link.
Which payment methods are accepted on Bitstamp exchange?
- You can make an instant purchase using your credit or debit card
- You can make a bank transfer directly from your bank account. This method usually takes 2-3 working day.
- You can transfer your cryptocurrencies from your wallet and using it to trade with the crypto pairs available on Bitstamp exchange.