- 1 4 EASY STEPS TO CREATE A WEBSITE
- 1.0.1 Why should you consider to build a Website/blog?
- 1.0.2 1. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: FIND THE PERFECT DOMAIN
- 1.0.3 2. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: FIND THE PERFECT HOSTING
- 1.0.4 How many hosting type do exists?
- 1.0.5 3. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: GET THE RIGHT THEME
- 1.0.6 Check the best themes at Envato Market
- 1.0.8 Related posts:
4 EASY STEPS TO CREATE A WEBSITE
Why should you consider to build a Website/blog?
Many people research and find their homes and jobs over the Internet. Most people are coming to expect that any professionally run business will have a web site. With a well-designed site your small business becomes a real player both on and off the net.
Add your web address to your stationary, business cards and other advertisements and you’ll have visitors knowing exactly where to go for answers to their questions and where to send their friends to for great service.
Website building is a requested skill in the future world.
81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That’s 25.92 million people searching for businesses online. Yet, 46% of business owners listed “Business currently doesn’t need one” as their #1 reason for not having a website. So let’s see the basics steps and how to save money creating your website.
Check more than 350+ WordPress theme at the Envato Market.
1. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: FIND THE PERFECT DOMAIN
A domain name is supposed to be the “brand name” of your blog/website. It should be quite short, even better if it has a mnemonic sound. In fact, the length of a domain name is a ranking parameter in Google search and SEO.
Choose the domain or the website you want to buy.
Click on the link of the domain we provided above.
Simply click “on place bids” or “buy now” and you’ll be redirected to the provider (Dynadot).
Follow the steps in the provider website. Some may require a free account registration;
Credit cards and Paypal are usually the accepted payment methods.
2. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: FIND THE PERFECT HOSTING
When you’ve your own domain name your’re ready to start building your website. Now you need to get an hosting which will literally “broadcast” your website.
How many hosting type do exists?
In real world a variety of hosting exists to satisfy your needs. For example, we list the most know hosting services:
- Shared Hosting: With shared hosting, several web hosting customers share the same computer. All of the websites of all the different accounts are stored in the same drive, processed by the same CPU, and delivered by the same web server.
- Dedicated server hosting: With dedicated server hosting, you have complete control over an entire server. The main advantage to a dedicated server is that you are the only one consuming server resources. This significantly increases your speed and performance.
- VPS (Virtual Private servers): you have your own dedicated server, but the server is a virtual machine, not a physical one.
You generally have much more access to server resources with VPS hosting as compared to shared hosting. While the various virtual machines are all sharing server resources, there are usually many fewer of them on a server in a VPS environment.
Cloud hosting: “Cloud” means that a large number of computers are all clustered together, and any applications running on them can make use of their combined computing resources. With this type of hosting, your Virtual Private Server isn’t one of several on a single server. Rather, it is one of hundreds all sharing a giant pool of computing resources.
Siteground is a good solution to get started.
One of the best working solution is that of Siteground which also offer the opportunity to register the domain name.
WordPress installation and setup are very easy. You have only to follow the explained steps. Here below the link to Siteground website with a very interesting promotion.
Why Siteground is the best choice for WordPress
Read our post about Siteground hosting. Plans, services, integration and pricing.Read Post
3. HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: GET THE RIGHT THEME
Once you have your hosting and domain name your ready to model your personal blog/website. The perfect instrument? WordPress, of course! As you may know, the website building is an immense world. In order to get the best start, you need to settle the most suitable tools inside your website. Fort this reason, you need to choose the perfect theme of your WordPress website. In this article we find out some of the best choices according to our team.
WordPress themes in one word: Envato Market.
In case you missed it, Envato, the company behind the leading theme marketplace ThemeForest, developed a new free plugin called Elements.
Envato Elements offers over 350 unique Elementor templates for multiple website niches. The long list of templates can be used to create stunning pages right from your WordPress dashboard. You can easily access the Envato market with this link.
Burocracy and laws are boring stuff too most of us. However, at the end of the day, you have to comply with regulations. In this insight we discover a easy way to make your site complaint (i.e. GDPR compliant) in very few steps. Our main goal is always the same: best quality/price tool!