- 1 How to run affiliate marketing campaign with ads (facebook/youtube)
- 1.1 Learn how to Run a affiliate marketing campaign.
- 1.1.1 The 3 steps to get started with affiliate marketing.
- 1.2 Let's see how to create a website
- 1.3 Join the free webinar today
- 1.4 Join the free webinar today
How to run affiliate marketing campaign with ads (facebook/youtube)
Why affiliate marketing is so popular?
Affiliate marketing: you promote other companies’ products. When someone buys through your affiliate link, you get a commission.
The best advantage of being an affiliate marketer, is that you can promote products from many different companies and earn commissions from all of them.
Run an affiliate marketing campaign
Learn how to Run a affiliate marketing campaign.
The 3 steps to get started with affiliate marketing.
1. Choose the product.
Low paying platforms.
The drawback of the Amazon affiliate program is that you have to register an account for each region from where your audience is going to buy a product (i.e. for Italy Amazon.it, for US Amazon.com ecc..).
In order to make profit in such platforms you need high traffic volume and the customers should be highly engaged.
High volume platforms.
There are some platforms niche-oriented that offers a quite high payout. For example at Converkit.com, you can start creating your reliable audience to whom start selling oriented product.
In order to give an idea, convertkit affiliate pays about $600 per month if you send just 75 customers their way.
How does Covertkid work?
2. Create great content for your niche.
An extremely wide horizon of niches exists. From styling and fashion blog to food recipes or even better to programs and sofware stuff. Think, for example, at platform like HubSpot.com, Kinsta and Siteground. There companies deal with tools to manage website and online shops. A very frequent advice in order to sell a product (with particular reference to Amazon) is to buy and test it. Here’s below a view of the best selling affiliate program for ahrefs.com.
To promote your products or links you need a decent amount of traffic. In fact, the efficiency of your affiliate marketing strategy is deeply influenced by how many people you can turn into customers. In other words, your aim should to get the highest CPM (conversion per mille).
How to drive traffic to your website niche.
There are two main source of traffic to whom look at: organic and paid traffic. The first type of traffic os the most natural one and the hardest to achieve. In fact, you should implement all the best SEO (Search Engine Optimization – see a guide here). In general, you should take case of the following:
- Domain name: this includes domain popularity, domain authority and page authority. You can check the domain authority of your websote here.
- High ranking keywords: you should focus on high ranking keywords when writing your articles in order to have an increasing number of impressions.
- Link building and low-loading speed: with time you’ll learn how to efficiently create internal links and when to link to ‘outside’ resources (with ‘follow‘ or ‘no follow‘ attribute. Moreover, a fast loading theme is created with two main ingredients: reliable hosting and a lighweight theme. You can test your website speed at PageSpeed Insight.
Let's see how to create a website
A dedicated post about website creation: 4 steps to create your own website.Read Post
Drive huge traffic to your site: the paid traffic
To make your traffic grow consistently you have better rely also on paid traffic. In fact, driving a huge amount of traffic is an effective way to improve Google and Alexa ranking of your website. In fact, when targeting the right audience also your reputation on Internet gets better. For this reason, it’s essential to learn how to setup a youtube/facebook ads campaign. A marketing campaign can easily push your affiliate marketing revenue up.
The main skills a website developer, blogger or marketer to start making 50$/days are, undoubtedly, the followng ones:
- Data Analysis
Let’s start making 50$/day. Participate at the free webinar.
Take action today. Join the free course.
Have you ever considered to make money just staying at home? Do you think it’s a false myth? Nowadays, an increasing number of people is getting a second wage from the internet. Every day is becoming more and more difficult to get the goal. But if you do not want to miss the chance you have to act! To take action.
Stop working and start promoting, your time is worth!
A complete marketing training system.
- PEOPLE [ADS]: We show people how to not only create engaging ads that work AND give them working ads they can copy/paste, but we give-away over $895 of FREE AD CREDITS to those who signup, so they can get started with ZERO RISK.
- PLACE [PRESELL]: We give-away working both downloadable presell page templates to get started with NO PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY.
- PRODUCT [OFFERS]: We guide students to the highest converting offers, the best affiliate networks, and give students access to high-ticket affiliate offers that produce recurring revenues
3 simple advice about Facebook ads. A little extract of the course.
1. Choose Facebook video ads format
1.5 million small and medium-sized businesses shared videos on Facebook in September of 2015. “Some likely paid to turn those videos into ads to get more views. And considering average ad revenue per user in the US shot up 50% this year.
Facebook Video Ads are a strategy that works to engage and convert website visitors, to push leads down the funnel in email marketing campaigns, and to fuel engagement across multiple social channels like Twitter, LinkedIn ecc…
2. Go for Ads on Autoplay
To be eligible for autopay you need to bid by cost-per-impressions (CPM) rather than cost-per-click (CPC). Advertisers might shy away from autoplay in certain environments, but Facebook shouldn’t be that place. There are enough distractions present on Facebook, so you want to engage multi-tasking newsfeed scrollers as fast as possible.
3. Short content to get to the point
I was surprised to find that Facebook video ads can be up to 120 minutes in length. This is insanely long, and the chances of someone completing a 2-hour video while on a social network seem pretty unlikely.
At Wistia, they point out that video length matters when it comes to business videos. After analyzing millions of videos, Wistia data showed that on average, people watch more than 80% of a video shorter than 30 seconds.As you can see from the graph below, the longer the video, the less people watch.
How to setup a video ads campaign on Facebook
3 simple advice about Youtube ads. A little extract of the course.
Let’s look at the main types of ads on YouTube, both video and otherwise:
- Skippable in-stream ads
- Non-skippable in-stream ads (including bumper ads)
- Video discovery ads (formerly known as in-display ads)
- Non-video ads (i.e., overlays and banners)
1. Sign in on Google Ads
Choose your campaign target, based on your needs and objectives
- Website traffic
- Product and brand consideration
- Brand awareness and reach
2. Define budget and bidding strategy
Select your bid strategy ( your campaign type will determine this: do you want conversions, clicks, or impressions?) After that, enter your budget (and the time extension) by day or as the total amount you’re willing to spend on the campaign.
3. Select where your ads show up
For example you can choose among the following:
- Discovery only (i.e., YouTube search results);
- All of YouTube (i.e., search results, but also channel pages, videos and the youTube homepage)
- YouTube Display network (i.e., non-YouTube affiliate websites, etc.)